PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Sites, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Sites, and information about how you interact with the Sites. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Sites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Sites.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your Personal Information to help direct and inform support and contact requests to the correct internal resource, in addition we use this Personal Information to:
- Analyze usage behavior to inform product development
- Retain usage and access logs to adhere to healthcare data retention guidelines
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Sites--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION (PHI)
[m]pirik and its Provider partners are fully compliant with the federal government regulations regarding the privacy of personal health information as outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). Any personal health information sent to [m]pirik Sites will be kept strictly confidential and will be stored securely once on [m]pirik premises.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using details or the form below.