[m]pirik is improving cardiac care by addressing the pervasive issue of undertreatment of cardiovascular diseases. We are solving this problem by utilizing technology and novel algorithms to identify appropriate patients automatically. We are a small healthcare technology company located in Milwaukee, WI with an upward trajectory.
The Data Visualization Analyst will be a key contributor in developing data-driven clinical, operational, and financial pathway insights to help increase operational efficiency and reduce the variation in care delivery. This individual will identify, obtain, and analyze clinical data to support live dashboards, whitepaper publications, and conference presentations. Additionally, this person will serve as a project leader on the planning, design, creation, and analysis of complex data sets that will provide investigators with a comprehensive understanding of the research topic being studied.
- Participates in projects that leverage data collected from electronic medical records, claims, and patient device data to generate clinical analyses that support the cardiac rhythm & heart failure and structured heart business clinical evidence strategy.
- Identify, pull, and compile essential data. Work as a part of a team to plan and design the data extraction, data layouts, data analysis and interpretation, and presentation of information.
- Design predictive models using statistical and machine learning methods that will predict patient outcomes.
- Carry out background research and collaborate with subject matter experts to define clinical efficiencies and cost measures used in analyses and models for a variety of content areas.
- Seek to understand business requirements for data/information and establish processes/reporting to support stakeholder objectives.
- Manages aspects of data processing and governance while developing standard methods and processes. Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of the data, and acts as a liaison to the business.
Desired Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience with Tableau
- A thirst to learn new things and a curiosity of how things work
- To be self-driven and goal-oriented
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
Bonus if you have:
- History working with large data sets for reporting and/or analysis
- Healthcare software experience
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and an eye for detail
- Experience in small startup environments
- Can draw perfect whiteboard circles in < 1 second