Mpirik is addressing the undertreatment of heart diseases by collecting and analyzing data and using novel algorithms to automate patient identification for care. We utilize real-time data streams with hospital system electronic medical records to automate disease screening of cardiovascular diseases and research to drive improved outcomes for patients. We are a small surgeon founded and led healthcare technology company located in Milwaukee, WI.
The Account Manager will play an integral role in the success of Mpirik. The successful candidate should be ready to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
This role engages with hospital administration, C-suite management, physician leaders and clinicians to garner commitment to optimize care for the patient population. The primary responsibility of this position occurs post contracting, combining clinical consulting expertise with user training for a data-driven, cloud-based web application.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Represent Mpirik’s mission, vision, and values.
- Implement clinical aspects of quality initiative - identify best practices and tools unique to the various types of institutions utilizing Cardiac Intelligence™ and related concepts.
- Advise hospitals on clinical protocol adoption - analyze the unique needs of each institution to determine approach and methods for adoption of Cardiac Intelligence™ concept and implementation.
- Train nurse navigators on process and tools - utilize proven systems and evidence-based protocols to enable sustainable quality improvement at affiliated hospitals and healthcare systems.
- Educate key hospital stakeholders - provide and facilitate education on protocols aimed at the development of integrated referral processes enabling timely patient care using a multidisciplinary approach.
- Aim for 100% account retention for all Cardiac Intelligence accounts.
- Collaborate with software development team - subject matter expert on training and use of Cardiac Intelligence™ application collaborating to provide customer feedback and clinical input for ongoing development of the system.
- Create new platform dashboards with the help of an internal team to serve the interest and changing needs of physicians.
- Provide weekly feedback to the account management team on account progress and outstanding issues.
- Maintain salesforce account information updated and account related emails logged.
- Continuously provide technical support to clients and communicate platform issues to the product team.
- Provide updates on pilot accounts to all shareholders, including distribution partners.
- Process oriented with experience developing and documenting quality processes
- Customer service / account management experience
- Experience with regulated environments (HIPAA Compliance Preferred)
- Comfortable utilizing health-oriented software applications
- Exhibits passion for healthcare, valve disease and ideating new ways to better the patient experience
- Understanding of echocardiography, cardiology, cardiac surgery, physician and hospital dynamics and the constantly evolving healthcare landscape
- Ownership opportunities
- Unlimited paid vacation days and flexible work hours
- Free parking
- Free food! Fully stocked kitchen with free snacks and drinks
- Weekly sponsored lunch on us
- Health and wellness benefits like ergonomic standing desks and quarterly visits by a massage therapist
- Regular social events in and out of the office
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees
Mpirik has seven core values that will inform your experience at Mpirik:
Making Healthcare Better
We see a lot of room for improvement in healthcare and its part of our core to lead the charge for improvement.
Doing More With Less
We strive to set and exceed our own high standards with reasonable resources.
We’re always thinking of ways to change processes, perspectives, and opinions for the better. We learn from everything we do.
Pursuing Growth & Learning
We’re always learning new things and sharing it with each other. You can find insight in the strangest of places.
We celebrate our individual and team victories in a non-boastful way.
Being Adventurous, Creative & Open-Minded
We are open to new ideas and the possibility of failure in all that we do.
Creating Fun in Everything We Do
We want to have fun doing what we love and hope it shows in our products and services.