The discovery that literally hundreds of patients lacked proper follow up for their heart disease convinced me that better solutions were needed. [m]pirik offers that solution.
Dr. Daniel O’Hair
Cardiac Intelligence screens healthcare system data for cardiovascular disease and delivers actionable knowledge to drive quality, research and revenue.
The Cardiac Intelligence platform identifies critical findings, filters extraneous data and facilitates communication to expert clinical team members. Tailored to your organization’s needs, Cardiac Intelligence tracks patients through the progression of the disease and ensures that patients receive proper and timely follow-up.
Standardizing quality and reducing variability in echocardiography
- Identifies missed follow-up echo exams
- Flags missed or inconsistent measurements on echo reports
- Predicts time to intervention for patients of various disease states
Advancing cardiovascular science and exploration
- Ability to publish on never before seen data
- Screen patients for clinical trial inclusion criteria
- Understand relationships between seemingly unrelated variables
- Discover rate of disease progression and correlative influences
(ie. BMI, age, risk factors)
Optimizing resources and utilization of opportunities
- Reduce preventable ER or ICU admission by ensuring timely treatment
- Patient volume tracking based on disease state progression
- Referral patterns of physicians and locations
- Resource management and planning
- Shape and strengthen the bottom line of organizations